Sunday, April 14, 2013

What iPhone 4 deals do 02 do exclusively for pre-existing customers whose contracts have run out?

Q. Basically, my phone contract ran out a month or 2 ago and I'm looking to get an iPhone 4 as an upgrade! I heard they do better deals on iPhones for customers looking to upgrade! Can anyone help me with this?

A. try walmart or amazon, they have good deals on the iphone 4.

How to locate iPhone if thief is using it to call various #'s?
Q. So here's the deal: my iPhone was stolen and after checking my recent AT&T usage, it turns out that the thief is using it to call and text a ton of numbers, some of them local and some of them long distance. I have a list of the specific numbers. Most of the numbers he is calling are mobile, though some are landlines. What's the best way to go about nabbing this thief if there's a way?? (Please tell me there is)

A. Hopefully you enabled "Find my iPhone". If you did, use an iPad or an iPhone (use one that you have signed into with the same Apple ID used on the lost iPhone) download the Find My iPhone app, let it search for your lost device. From there, you can choose to wipe it, lock it, etc. It will also show you where the device is.

But, if you did not enable Find My iPhone, there isn't really anything you can do. It would be best to access your iTunes account and disconnect your credit card, etc. and also call AT&T and report the phone stolen. They will turn off the ability for the phone to connect send texts or make calls.

How long does it take to activate the blackberry curve>?
Q. Ok so heres the deal, My Iphone was recently stolen, and when you first buy the Iphone, they lock you into a two year contract. So I ordered the Blackberry Curve and it is either coming Thursday and Friday but when I get it, I am just going to put it onto my 2 year plan. How long will it take to activate it once I get it.

A. Like 5 min on the phone and then you have to wait ten min. before you turn it on, then you run through the setup (time, date) that kind of stuff. I would say all together 30 min. And thats not setting up email i dont know how long that takes. I got it about two weeks ago and i dont have a media package.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment