Monday, April 15, 2013

What is an alternative to the iphone, in terms of music?

Q. I like the iphone, because it's an ipod with a phone. Most smartphones are phones, with music. Do you know what I mean? Anyway, the iphone is expensive. What is a less expensive smartphone that is similar to the iphone and has similar music capabilities. Verizon, please.
And I want it to work with itunes, so let me know if it will do that.

A. I have the nokia nuron, it's awesome, has great music capabilites such as a 3,5 mm headphone jack, album covers, equalizer, kinetic scrolling, quick access media bar, and also the speaker is great. If I would have to choose between the nuron and the iphone 4, I would take the nuron. The only problem is that it is only for t-mobile.. Though you could buy one for pretty cheap and unlocked from ebay or amazon.. Try searching it, it's nokia 5230 nuron :)

Where do you start when you want to start a business?
Q. Ok, So me and my friend are wanting to start a small business selling iPhone chargers and cases that we decorated. Were both really girly girls and we like to decorate and be creative so we thought that would be a good idea. We were thinking about starting by selling them at the flea market on Sundays. Do we need any licences or anything to sell at the flea market? Also what are good website we can buy clear plain iPhone cases for cheap? and iPhone chargers.

A. Since you are selling at the flea market it will be considered a hobby business and you don't need a license. The first thing you need to do is figure out how much you will have to spend to make your cases and what you would have to charge to make a profit, include the cost of renting space at the market. Then find out if people are willing to pay that amount for your covers.

How much will it cost to fix Shattered iPhone screen ?
Q. My iPhone screen is shattered the phone works fine just the screen is cracked. I have no insurance or apple care how much will it cost to fix ?

A. Apple care is a ripoff. To fix a shattered iphone 4 screen you can do it for about $50. You can buy the parts yourself or pay a little more and have it replaced for you. I have fixed my own screen and back cover. I purchased my screen and back cover wickedtronics.com . You can also send them your phone if you want them to do it for you. If you wanted to fix an iPhone 3G its even cheaper. Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment