What is the best camera attachment for the iPhone 4s?

Q. I want a camera attachment for the iPhone 4s. I want good zoom and good quality photos. I want to spend $50-100. Possibly a little more. Which is the best one to get?

A. Honey, it is a TELEPHONE, not a camera.

Don't waste your money, you'll regret it. Save up to buy a real camera some day.

I have an iPhone 4s, too, and I was actually amazed at the quality of the photos. However, they still don't compare to even a basic little P&S. They are still fine for emergencies and for whenever it truly doesn't matter, but I certainly know not to use my phone for any half decent photography - it just can't deliver.

How could i adjust my iphone 4s to vibrate when i recieve incoming calls?
Q. I just got an iphone 4s, and everytime i get a whatsapp message it vibrates, its starting to bug me, i would just like it to vibrate when i get an incoming call, does anyone have any clue how to do that?
Thanks

A. on the left of iphone 4s, there is a controller, just turn off it, your phone will be the vibrate mode.

What is different about the IPhone 4 and the IPhone 4s?
Q. Since the IPhone 4s got cheaper since the IPhone 5 came out, I can get one. But the regular Iphone 4 is even cheaper than the 4s, and I want to get that. Is there a difference between them? Does the Iphone 4 have Siri? Or is that just the Iphone 4s and 5?

A. iPhone 4:
-A4 Chip (processor)
-5 Megapixel camera
-720p video recording
-only available in 8GB model unless you buy it unlocked (or on EBay as long as it's for your service provider; AT&T, Verizon or Sprint)

iPhone 4S:
-A5 Chip (Processor)
--Siri (Virtual Assitant)
- 8 Megapixel camera
- Available in 16GB model unless you buy it unlocked (or on EBay as long as it's for your service provider: AT&T, Verizon or Sprint)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?

Are the IPhone Clones able to run all the applications from the real IPhone?

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?