Monday, April 15, 2013

What is a good program to use for iPhone 3GS video editing?

Q. I use my iPhones video recorder a lot! I tried iMovie for editing but I wasn't to keen of it. Does anyone know what else is out there for iPhone video editing?

A. only need to look for where to find what you need

How to convert iPhone video to images?
Q. My college graduation was today and my mom accidentally took iPhone videos of everything instead of photos. What is the easiest and or best quality to get photos from the video.

A. Hi Michelle,

This is the step-by-step tutorial that help you capture frames of your videos:
http://www.realmusicmaker.com/how-to-capture-a-frame-of-a-video-clip-with-avs-video-editor/

Hope this helps.

How do i play my iphone videos on my laptop?
Q. For some reason my iphone videos cant be played using media player. Can someone post a link to a website where i can download a program to watch them? OK thanks :)

A. You can use GOM Player. Just simply Google it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment