Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What should I get my big brother for his high school graduation?

Q. My big brother is graduating from high school this June so I wanna get him a really awesome gift. I was thinking of getting something personalized for him but I'm not sure what exactly... Any ideas? :)

A. Hoodies/Sweat Shirts
Tote Bags
Backpacks/One-Shoulder Packs
Laptop Covers
Iphone/Ipad Cases
Pillows/Pillow Cases
Mugs/Water Bottles
Photos/Frames/Wall Décor
Cosmetic Bags/Travel Cases
Stationary/Notebooks/Journals

All of these can be personalized and would make great gifts.

Where can i get an iPhone 4 case personalized?
Q. I have just luckily got an iPhone 4 and i would really like it personalized for my daughter. Her name is Ellie and she told me she would like her name on the back in maybe crystals or beads with maybe some pearls. Something jazzy like that. But i can't find anywhere that does it.

Does anybody know where i can take it/send it?? Thanks

A. I know there have many covers for iPhone 4, if you want get the case personalized, you can talk with them, maybe they can help you.

Is there a good website where you can buy personalized products?
Q. I will be thankful for your answer.

A. If you're looking for a website, which enables users to create custom products, such as t-shirts, stamps, binders, mugs, binders, business cards, iPhone and iPad cases, as well as many other products, perhaps you should try checking out Zazzle.com.

http://Zazzle.com

This website enables you to upload a design and view what it would look like on a variety of different products, as well as add text to the products as well.

Good luck and I hope I helped you!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment