Saturday, April 6, 2013

Where to buy good and sparkly rhinestone iphone cases?

Q. I really desperately want one! But the only sparkly ones I found was all Swarovski crystal rhinestones, and it was really expensive...

Any websites sell shiny and inexpensive rhinestone iphone 3gs cases? Thanks!!

A. Try finding at amazon.com online store.
I found many rhinestone iphone 3gs cases you wanted here.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=wireless-accessories&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=misc&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
and
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=rhinestone%20iphone%203gs&tag=pro01z-20&index=electronics&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Hope these helped you.

My water damaged iphone 3gs is not covered by warranty, can i make a swap?
Q. Can i take my friends iphone 3gs with a broken screen and send it in for repair? will apple recognize the difference or will they just repair it as if it was my water damaged phone?

A. yup serial numbers. there are serial numbers everywhere on iphones. on the sim card tray and also on the motherboard itself, phone case, etc. what i would do is sell the water damaged phone on ebay and get a 3gs from craigslist. you will end up paying about $10-$20 =))

How can I transfer music from an iPhone 3GS to an iPod touch 2g?
Q. My iPhone 3GS is having problems with listening to music. Even if you use headphones, it's impossible to listen to sound, music specifically. I want to transfer it to my iPod Touch (5g) and I really don't want to spend money for new music since I have like 800 songs on my iPhone.
How can I transfer the music?
Also, I would like to transfer it to my iPod Touch 2g, if possible.
THANK YOU!!

A. Connect your devices to computer and then sync the files via iTunes. in case you may encounter any problems in sycing to iTunes, here's a detailed tutorial: http://www.iphone-to-pc-transfer.com/guides/iphonevideo-to-itunes.html . Hope it will be helpful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment