Friday, April 5, 2013

Will a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S work with gsm carriers in other countries?

Q. I bought an iPhone 4S, the guy says its factory unlocked. Will it work with a gsm carrier in Guatemala?

A. There's no such thing as a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S. Factory unlocked are GSM only models. I would bring it to Sprint or something and see if it's really unlocked.

What should my average iphone 4s battery life be?
Q. I have owned my iPhone 4s for about 1 month and i feel as if my battery life is already decreasing. I use my iphone mostly for school- i bought a homework and class scheduler (istudiez pro) and I use the reminder app alot. Do these apps take up a lot of battery life? Is my iPhone's batteyr getting weaker? I need ot know so that I know whether or ot to ask apple something.

A. I have an iPhone 4s as well.. and it only last like 3 hours using it when i need to charge again.. major problem The 4s has is the battery life. So its not just your phone.

How could i adjust my iphone 4s to vibrate when i recieve incoming calls?
Q. I just got an iphone 4s, and everytime i get a whatsapp message it vibrates, its starting to bug me, i would just like it to vibrate when i get an incoming call, does anyone have any clue how to do that?
Thanks

A. on the left of iphone 4s, there is a controller, just turn off it, your phone will be the vibrate mode.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment