Friday, April 19, 2013

Can I use my iPhone sim card in a tracfone?

Q. iPhone glass cracked. Can I use sim card in tracfone until I decide what else to do?
I can't take it to the apple store because it's not under warranty & it costs $200 to replace the cracked glass. I was going to buy a tracfone to temporarily use my iphone card in until i could get a sonim in March. I was just wondering if it works. I don't even know how to get to the sim card on a tracfone.

A. Take it in to the Apple store, They should give you a new one or repair it. I don't think that Tracfones have a sim card slot, i could be wrong though i've never really looked at one. But if the tracfone has a sim card slot it should work fine!

Is the inside of an iPhone 3G 16GB white different than the one on the Black one?
Q. I am thinking about repairing my iPhone Glass screen and was wondering if the inside of the white one is different than the black one

A. No difference. Be careful with the ribbon that connects the earpiece to the board. If you have questions or want assistance visit my site http://mc2iphone.com I repair iphones. Just take it slow and you should be fine. Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Where can I get iPhone repair in Birmingham Alabama?
Q. I dropped my iPhone and cracked the glass, where is the best place to get it fixed?

A. Same thing happend to me, I took it to a guy in birmingham, his site is Bhamirepair.com
My phone looks brand new now.

I recomended him to all my friends with broken iPhones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment