Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Is it possible to get the source code of free iPhone apps?

Q. There'a a free iPhone app game that I really like, but I want the source code so I can tweak it to how I want it. Is there any method of getting this, without asking the developer? Thanks.

A. of course not. they don't let you know anything, especially how they wrote the code. sorry

What do you consider the best free iPhone app?
Q. What is the best free iPhone app and why do you think it is?

A. i like Shazam. it identifies recorded songs played on the radio, TV or in stores

Is it possible to get a free iPhone in New Zealand?
Q. Hey I've heard about the legit free iphone and ipod sites (The Trancendent Innovations one) but that only ships to people in the US and Canada. Is it possible to get a free iphone in NZ?

A. None of these sites work, there all scams.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment