Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What are the pros and cons of jailbreaking your Iphone?

Q. Im thinking about jailbreaking my iphone with quickpawn.
Waht are the pros and cons?
Is it true that if you jailbreak your iphone you loose your warranty?

Has anyone had a horrible experiance jailbreaking their iphone with quickpawn?

A. Apple claim that jailbreaking is illegal but it isn't. There are many advantages to jailbreaking your iphone e.g. themes, video recorder, cracked apps, cut and paste etc. If there are any problems with your iPhone after jailbreaking you can easily restore it using iTunes. After you restore it, it is impossible to tell that you have jailbroken it in the past. I have jailbroken mine and can tell you that it is 100 times better than unjailbroken phones. Do it. Plus you can laugh at other people who have not jailbroken.

Thinking about jailbreaking iPhone 4, good or bad idea?
Q. I'm thinking about jailbreaking my iPhone 4 but I'm concerned about the insurance, will I still be able to use it if anything happens to my phone? Also whats the best and easiet way to jailbreak it?

A. try this trusted jailbreak guide for iphone 4: Http://bit.ly/k17mt6
it works fine with easy guide.

What are the risks and rewards of jailbreaking my iPhone, and how do I do it?
Q. I am thinking about jailbreaking my iPhone, but I tried to hack my PSP once and screwed it up (bricked it because I did a step wrong), so I am a little nervous. Is there any potential for something to go wrong and I break my phone? What am I able to do once I jailbreak it?

A. Advantages:
1) Allows you to install apps/games from other than AppStore (means, download paid apps free from torrents and install)
2) Allows you to customize your phone, (icons, theme, background etc)
3) Allows you to use iphone as storage device like the iPods.

Disadvantages:
1) Leaves your phone insecure. (any app can read/write/delete any part of the file system leaving it insecure)
2) Some paid apps check if the app is run on jailbroken devices and tend to delete some system files, making the device to corrupt. As a developer, am sure this is possible and many have even wrote code that deletes everything on the iphone leaving it unusable. (Learning this, I stopped jailbreaking my device.)
3) Device starts hanging a lot. (out of personal experience...)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment