Sunday, April 14, 2013

What is the best case that offers all-around protection for a iPhone 3g?

Q. I bought a iFrogz Luxe case when I purchased my iPhone. It is a pretty nice case, but I wanted to know if there is something better out there. Since the iPhone is a really expensive phone with no insurance, I want to make sure I get a case that provides excellent all-around protection, while not damaging the phone itself (like the screen/back of phone).

A. Try Looking At This Cases :) :

http://www.thegreatguys.com/servlet/the-Cases-%26-Bags-cln-Phone-Cases/Categories

Can anyone help me with finding a cool background that goes well with my iPod touch case?
Q. I have an "Ifrogz Luxe Original Case Case for digital player - Blue/black Injection molded polycarbonate"
and i want to find a cool background for my iPod Touch that would match and look cool with it, i'm a guy so no flowers, i just need to find a cool wallpaper for my iPod that fits the style of the case. Thanks.

A. what kind of case you have? go to www.iphonewallpapers.me, they have quite nice wallpapers, suit for both iphone and i pod touch.

Is the iFrogz Luxe iPhone 3G Case Compatible with the Zagg Invisible Shield?
Q. I am looking to replace my current silicone case on my iphone 3G and I have a full body Zagg Invisible Shield installed on the phone and was wondering if the phone would fit in this case without causing problems. If anyone owns this case and an invisible shield, please let me know how it is treating you.

A. I have the invisible shield on the back and a case as well. http://www.inspiretech.com/p-381-iphone-3g-slim-fit-case-blue.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment