Friday, April 19, 2013

Where can I buy a refurbished iPhone?

Q. Where can I buy a refurbished iPhone/ iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS?
I live in the UK so a UK site would be helpful.

A. Cex
http://www.cex.co.uk
Big shop for england with lots of refurbished phones :)

How come I cant get the refurbished iphone 3g 8gb anymore when it used to be there?
Q. I went on to my at&t account about a few weeks ago and it said that i could get and 8gb iphone 3g but i went back on today and it only showed the 16gb iphone 3gs and iphone 3gs. Why is that?

A. They might just be out of stock

if i buy a refurbished iphone 3gs will it come with the newest firmware?
Q. i was wondering bcuz i want to jailbreak it. and i know rite now 3.1.3 is not looking good on the iphone 3gs. yes there is snowbreeze but that only works with the older bootloader watever that means

A. It's likely that the firmware will have been upgraded. It appears that war has been declared on jailbreaking and unlocking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment