Saturday, April 20, 2013

Where should I get my iPhone 4 repaired?

Q. I have an iPhone 4 and they screen has been destroyed. The back glass has also been cracked, but I can fix that myself easily. Where can I send my iPhone to get repaired for a decent price? I have recently heard of the iResQ. Is this a reliable and well priced site to use?

A. Where I live, we have a store called "Graphicom" They sell apple products and accesories and repair iPhones/iPods. Search stores like that in your local area. my friend, who's screen was completely shattered and almost unfixable, got hers repaired for 67 dollars!

why does my iphone buzz every few seconds when i dock it on my ihome?
Q. i have an iphone 4. i plug it into my ihome and play the ipod or pandora and it continues to buzz or chirp (depending on the setting) every few seconds. itts causing the music to skip a second and its so annoying. i know the iphone is "not optimized accesory" but is there any way to fix this?! please help!!

ps- the chirp or buzz is the same one that happens when you attach the phone to the charger

A. You have some dust or debris in the charging hole...whatever its called of your iPhone. Use a small brush and a hair dryer on it for awhile and clean the debris out

Everytime i plug my IPhone 4 into the wall charger it is saying "charging is not supported with this accesory"?
Q. Should i take it to the apple store?

A. Do you have the white wall charger plug in? I know i tried using my camera's charger with my ipod cord because it was usb too, but it wouldn't charge it at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment