Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's the difference between iphone 4 and iphone 4s? from appearance?

Q. Only wanna know the appearance difference, the size difference.
Then how can inable the case cover to be compatible to both iphone 4 and iphone 4 cases?

thanks.

A. appearance and size are the same
only mute switch in iphone 4s is slightly down (4mm down)
most of the cases can be used unless there is a separate openings for both volume buttons and mute switch (same as in the iphone bumper

Does the display on the iPhone 4 shatters easily? How many of you have experience with it?
Q. I am planning on buying the iPhone 4. I was just being curious about the display because it used to break a lot on the iPhone 3G. Does it shatter a lot? Apple said that it's stronger than ever but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for all the responses! :)

A. The iPhone 4 has a glass plate on the front screen as well as on the phone's back end, giving it it's shiny appearance. What I can tell you from experience is that the glass is most definitely stronger. I keep my iPhone 4 in a case (as should you), but I have dropped it on occasion with and without the case. I have yet to drop it on an extremely hard surface like a parking lot or hardwood floor, just mainly at work or at my apartment where it's carpeted. It has yet to even crack. I've had it about six months.

It's a beautiful phone.

What is the best FREE iPhone 4 case to choose?
Q. Using the iPhone app to choose one of Apple's free iPhone 4 cases and wondered which one is best for total protection. I would like the bumper but it does not look like it would protect the entire phone.

A. I would probably recommend the Speck PixelSkin HD because that seem to be most peoples' favorite.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment